Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Hello lovely people! 

I've had another faff around with the look of my blog; I think I'm finally getting the hang of HTML! I know how to add buttons now! Level up! :)

It took me a while to get add links to those buttons, daaayum. They are completely white on a transparent background, so I had to guess which button was which when I was linking them. The things I do for this -tut-

The thing is, I'm like my mum when it comes to arranging things. I will NEVER be happy with it. My mum likes to move scatter cushions from one chair to another, she keeps moving candles and vases, which is nice to see a slightly different room every day. But at the same time, you spend half the time in that room playing spot the difference. I think I'll end up being the same with this blog. I might move the social media buttons to the top of the page, maybe add more pictures, more 'gadgets' etc. I'll keep moving things around until someone tells me enough is enough. (is enough, I can't go on....)

I'm currently listening to Kyosuke Himuro ft Gerard Way - Safe and Sound, which I didn't know was at the end of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. I know I'm 20, but I still had a little fangirl moment over the slamming together of my two most favourite things of my childhood.

Side note: Just in case you were wondering, I don't live with my parents, I'm at university, living in student halls. Worst. Place. In. The. World.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment