Saturday, 18 April 2015

Good Evening! 


As I'm typing this, I'm snuggled in bed whilst my flatmates drink themselves into an early grave, blasting repetitive music out of their new speakers.
I came back to university early so that I could get some work done before exams; it was lovely and quiet. Pretty nice to have an entire flat to myself.
They came back today. They're already partying. My peace and quiet has gone! Noooooooooo...

So the beautiful Spring weather is finally here! Might even be warm enough to venture out of the flat without a coat on! Think of that!
Can't wait for Summer. The warmest day of the year in Britain!

The library doesn't open again until Monday, so tomorrow I might go for a long walk and enjoy the weather while I can.

I don't have much to say as I'm currently revising and my life isn't particularly thrilling at the moment. This seemed like a good idea, let's see how this goes ey?

Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment