Monday, 20 April 2015

Good Afternoon!

Today I was super productive! Well maybe not.

The plan today, was to meet up with Scott and go to the new library opening on campus. It's more of an extension, but whatever. So we got coffee instead.

After that, I came back to the flat, (which is now strangely quiet) and got down to do some work. Physiology! My favourite! Risking sounding nerdy here, but it really is a big interest of mine, especially anatomy and how the body works. It's just so bloody fascinating! Get it? no? never mind... 
I may give this blog some direction and post about the anatomy. My blog name is very appropriate for that I feel. Forgive me if these posts aren't too interesting.

As I said in my previous post I'm currently studying for exams and I've never had a blog before. This is completely new to me! So I think I'll leave it there for today, not much to report on. Weather is nice. Which I hate, because it makes you wish you were outside. I'll fumble around a bit more on this site to sharpen up the style of this thing.

 Ciao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment